Get Professional Mode or Pro Mode in Any device (I Try Radmi 5a) No Root Required

Hi Guys As You Know that I Recently Buy Radmi 5a Phone camera Is Good For This Price But Here in Stock camera You Not Get Pro Mode So You Don't control Everything But Today I Going To show How Do You Get That In You Radmi 5a or any other device..



For That You Need A 3rd Party camera App that Called Bacon Camera That you can Download Easily from play store.

After install It Give all permission This It Now You Get Pro Mode in your device.. 

If You Not see where is Pro Mode just See this  Screenshot




Here you get Focus,iso,white balance,sutter  speed Everything that need you. 

That's it for today.


Get Professional Mode or Pro Mode in Any device (I Try Radmi 5a) No Root Required Get Professional Mode or Pro Mode in Any device (I Try Radmi 5a) No Root Required Reviewed by Sudip Hazra on March 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.