Get Oreo Style Notification Panel On Any Android Device.. (Without Root)

Hi Guys I Am Back..Sorry For Don't Post anything. but Now I am Post everyday

   
         Today I Am Going To Show A Very Good App For Customize Your device. We Android user see That Every Year a new android Version coming With some new Feature But our old android Device not Get New Update So We Don't Use that new Features..now Recently Google Announced Android 8.0 With Is Oreo.With There You Can See New Notification Styles


But My Device Is Lollipop So I Don't Get That Style.But I Today I found A App which Can do Some Job.

Material Notification shade

Just Simply Download and install

First look My System Notification Toggle.

As You Can See Simple 

Than Open That App Which you download Right Now.
Now Turn On 




That's Its Now See your Notification Panel


In app there You Find Some good option...
Like nought 



I Am Suggested To you Download This app And Try once.


Thanks for reading..



   
    
Get Oreo Style Notification Panel On Any Android Device.. (Without Root) Get Oreo Style Notification Panel On Any Android Device.. (Without Root) Reviewed by Sudip Hazra on November 19, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.